domingo, 19 de abril de 2009
what took me so long?
The weather was miraculously decent and I got up pretty early, too. It was sunny as never before a, no clouds and no people! I went to the hill behind the cafeteria and was in shock to find that the hill was all mine and that I had the most wonderful view of the Rockies. To my fortune, I had my music with me and absolutely nothing to do but to sit on the grass for hours and just be. The heat was overwhelming and so was the agitation in my mind because there's just so much going on in my life right now, so many ideas, emotions, conflicts, fears and anxieties. I'm incredibly excited about going back home but at the same time, I don't know if I'm strong enough at this point to deal with all those things... I mean, this whole experience has forced me to be assertive and confident regarding my identity because if I don't have that certainty about who I am what identifies me, I'm lost and stepped over. So now, I now myself to such extent and feel so positive and confident about what constitutes my persona that I'm worried such traits and manners might be misinterpreted by others, specially others who were used to knowing me in a certain way.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario