jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

AND THEN... it came, going against all my values and believes (given that I had a specific set of ideas on which to relay) and watching the blood spilled on the everyday battles against what appears to be common sense vanish; after all, the means didn't justify the end. But why? Is it fair to say that one isolated situation, circumstance, idea, action, thought is significant enough to destroy everything else you've work for persistently just because that action misrepresents you and all your hard work? So if, for example, I called my self a feminist and ended up, say, making a mistake that for some reason demeans the integrity of a woman but that was simply inevitable because of its own nature, would that make me not a feminist? Do I stop being a feminist because of that one event that I, perhaps, couldn't avoid or didn't know how to avoid? Is it that simple? Shoot! certainly, hope not. Live should be more flexible than that!

No hay comentarios: