lunes, 20 de abril de 2009
Did my laundry, hopefully for the last time in this country, finished my homework in about an hour and went back home. I dare to say home given that today I realized something essential for me to live the rest of these experience joyfully: my life here at CC is not an interruption of my life; it's still my life but with different circumstances and different people. My time here isn't, whatsoever, an attempt to put my life on hold. Wherever it is I am, I'm still alive and I can't stop doing, being, seeing, thinking nor feeling just because I'm not there. I'm here. I live here... and I'm going back home in three weeks and shit!! it's going to kick me in the butt big time. I mean, how am I supposed to adapt back to my life in there? just like that? I don't think so! I'm going to need to some time on my own to figure out things and to try to adapt my new self to the old one.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentario:
Hi mita, I know U said that from now on u were gonna write for urself and I DO know that I said that my previous comment would be the last one, but…. I just wanna say sth if u don’t mind, hope u do not…. Of course u will need some time to going back to ur life in here—notice that I didn’t say to continue ur previous way of life in here— because u have certainly changed, and by change I mean u have grown as a person, u r a more mature and independent person than u used to be –and that’s good, change is good! Also I guess u know urself better, u have ur own opinions and ideas very established now, u know what u want and what u don’t… Congrats!
Moreover,I’m sure that now u have different point of views from which to see and compare, u look at several things differently: ur family, beloved ones, and friends. Now u appreciate simple things life that maybe u overlooked or didn’t pay so much attention to. – and u, my friend, r so lucky for that, I guess it is like… after having a near death experience or sth like that ‘cuz now u realize and value some common aspects of ur life that u took for granted… Sorry im rambling on and on… well what I was gonna tell u is that when u come back –soon—u will suffer sth called —Reverse Culture Shock—to put it in “Intercultural course terms” (u’ll see haha) u will miss the independence that u have now there, ur friends and activities, and u will have some disagreements with some people here about ur opinons, etc…But, don’t worry we’ll be here to support u in any endeavor u choose to pursue.. and by the way, we have also changed here -a little-, life also continues here hahaha
Well, I think I left some things out, but I don’t recall them right away. This was a real stream-of-consciousness.. hahahaha
siiilla soon!
Publicar un comentario