sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Get me back or let me go but don't hurt me no more... you forgot to tell me how to forget about you. The sun stopped shining for me at a point. I had oceans all around me when all I wanted was that one drop and then I realized I had nothing. I wanted to swim back up but all I had was heavy wings that kept pulling me down deeper and deeper the more I tried. Then I stopped trying, hoping that the waves themselves would bring me back up and out, but unstoppable currents of carelessness with your name on them would not let me breathe. And now you tell me you were having a hard time? Now you tell me that just waiting is already demanding? Now you miss me. Now I'm the love of your live, when months ago I had no life thanks to you. Now it's my fault because I wanted a future for myself. Now you say I don't love you because I stopped trying. Now you want me start swimming again, but the thing is... I kinda like my water better... So help me out or let me sink.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

isshh mela u have certainly improved a lot ur writing or i didnt know ur great poetic skills! Congrats!!!

I loved the poetic style, the imagery and ur free verse..creo q estoy analizando cm si estuviera en poetry...hahaha But seriously i loved it!,and about the message.. i'll not get into it hehe! u should think in writing some poetry! I know this site where u can post ur poems and people can see them and leave comments, actually i have posted few haha, but not like urs

poemhunter.com
here is my link if u want to take a glance
http://www.poemhunter.com/l-p-alexanders/

Unknown dijo...

I didn't know you were writing here...and I've realized that you are facing some "brain farts"(a "friend" would say) Let me tell you that you'll find all the support you'll need because you have good friends (I'd like to include myself, if you consider so) and a great family. And don't worry. You can develop your potential anywhere... the key is to develop it wisely!